Monday, December 7, 2020

Quiet Waters

 



Annmarie writes:

Hertford lies at the confluence of four rivers- the Lee, Rib , Mimram and Beane. The chalk river in the Beane valley is the shortest of the four and like the others provides lovely walks. If you start at Stapleford’s historic church of St Mary’s  in Church Lane  you can go south to Waterford or north through the Woodhall Estate.

My photos were taken going north



 Psalm 23. 1-3

 The Lord is my Shepherd;

I have all that I need

He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

he refreshes my soul

He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake



 Psalm 100. 3

Acknowledge that the Lord is God

He made us and we are his

We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.   

 



No comments:

Post a Comment